Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Things
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Everyone who is here is here because they're dealing with pain and fatigue and more and so, naturally, most discussions here involve all aspects of dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis on a day to day basis.

Even on the worst days there are good things in our lives and sometimes all it takes is looking around and noticing for us to be reminded. What good things are in your life this week?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

xperky responded:
This week my kitties had their annual exams. I do worry every time they have to leave home and get their shots. All went well and everyone is healthy.

So, I am reminded how much I love my pets, how they love me unconditionally, and what good listeners they are! I am grateful for my fur babies - they are definitely a good thing in my life.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to xperky's response:
I'm glad they're doing fine, Xperky. Pets enrich our lives to such an amazing extent.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Rheumatoid Arthritis infographic
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a debilitating condition that can cause inflammation and pain in the joints . In this infographic you will be ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.