Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need help finding cookware with 2 side handles
Upbeat posted:
Today is a new day with RA but I am alive and with my family. I need help with finding cookware with 2 handles. When I am in pain it is impossible to handle a hot sauce pot with just one handle. Does anyone know of a company that sells 2-3 quart pots? Also I love this community so you will be hearing from me often. Have a great day and find the beauty in it.

xperky responded:
I was fortunate to run across some Magnalite Professional anodized aluminum cookware on sale years ago. I loaded up. They made 2 and 3 quart pots with short handles on both sides. They were called 'casseroles.' They also have heavy tops. They are not non-stick but they call it 'easy release' and tolerate any spoons, etc. Only hand wash though. Treat them as you would an iron skillet, but these things are much lighter! They are not produced any more but ebay may have some once in a while. Sort of a cult cookware thing in the Southwest back in the 80's. I imagine I'll be enjoying them my whole life and will pass them on, as they are so tough.

Smart thing - for you to look for two handles. Much safer and easier for us.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

prednisolone may be more effective than prednisone in some patientsExpert
Rarely I will find a patient who is not getting the response I would expect with prednisone. In those patients, I will sometimes prescribe ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.