Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Has anyone tried Omega XL?
Edfer posted:
My daughter gave me a bottle of Omega XL telling me it would help ease some of my inflammation. I have been taking 2 of the pills in the morning and 2 in evening. I really think it is working, especially in the morning when my hands are the most stiff. I'm about to buy another bottle from their website and was wondering if anyone else has ever tried it and your thoughts on it. Thank you

blugixxer6 responded:
I have been using the Omega XL also for about a year now and I believe in it. I allowed my self to run out of it by accident and within a week I noticed a increase in the stiffness and inflammation of my joints.I take 4 of the pills a day and my wife also uses Omega taking 2 pills a day.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

mouth sores
I recently read that when one takes methotrexate as many of us do with RA and Sjogrens Syndrome, it can make your levels of folic acid drop ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.