Skip to content
Bulged disc and lordosis
aheilmann posted:

I've found a culprit for a lot of the headaches I've been having. Do any of you have similar problems?

Decreased disc space height anteriorly. At least minimal left neural foranimal narrowing. Moderately large left extrusion with minimal cord deformation (c5-6).
C5-6 (moderately large left extrusion with minimal cord deformation. No abnormal signal.)

I have two appointments this week with neurosurgeons to figure out what my best options are. I have not yet had my second opinion with a rheumatologist so I still don't know if I have Fibro or arthritis.

Just wondering if anyone else out there is dealing with this.

gingerdew1 responded:
6 years ago my c5-6 blew out....major cord deformation ....major pain. had surgery and now have a plate in my neck.
it did stop the awful pain but needless to say the neck has never been the same and i still often get headaches. wish you luck.

ginger

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.