Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A good Pen when you have RA
Born_to_be_blonde posted:
My mother used to work at a nursing home and she told me that the nurses would put the foam from pink hair rollers around their pens. The people with arthritis... especially RA LOVED the pens. I have recently starting doing this at home and work and WOW, I never would have thought doing this would help so much. If you have trouble writing then you should give this a shot. Good Luck!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
That's a great idea, Born to be blonde! I hope others will try and report back here with their experience.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.