Holiday Shopping
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
With pain part of the picture, how do you pace yourself when it comes to holiday shopping?

What shortcuts/tips do you use?

Do you shop online?

Are giving gift cards or money okay with you?

And once you have the gifts, how do you present them... gift bags, wrapping, what?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Born_to_be_blonde responded:
I like to shop online for a lot of people. One of my favorite websites is Etsy.com. A lot of the items sold are one-of-a-kind and/or not things that you will see in stores all across the country. I did make some gifts this year but I took several pain pills before I started to help get them done.

I like to wrap my presents really pretty. My hubby will wrap them and then I like to make big bows out of tulle. I usually put lots of pretty ribbons on my presents. I do a couple new presents every week so its easy to keep up with. He will put a sticky note to say who the present goes to and then I take over. But I love Christmas and I love having the best wrapped gift.

Oh, and gift cars are always a great gift, especially for teenagers and college students. Even as an adult I love getting gift cards!!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Born_to_be_blonde's response:
How wonderful that you and your husband work as a team to get the presents wrapped and that you take your time doing it.

I'm with you on gift cards for teens and college students especially!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell