Skip to content
Diagnosis
Charlie2010 posted:
After 2 years of physical therapy, SI joint injections, facet injections, piriformis injection, 2 SI joint ablations, and a medial nerve branch ablation.... total frustration as nothing was working. My ANA, RF, HLA B-27, and sed rate were all negative July 2011. I asked for a repeat MRI in October 2012. Results were multiple areas of inflamation/and bilateral bursitis were visible. My ortho sent me to a rheumatologist. She has started me on Plaquenil.

My question is related to labs. Being it has been 19 months since the previous labs were done looking for RA.... should I ask to have them redrawn? And will the fact that I have all ready been on the Plaquenil for a month affect the results?

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

mouth sores
I recently read that when one takes methotrexate as many of us do with RA and Sjogrens Syndrome, it can make your levels of folic acid drop ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.