Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
recently diagnosed
tammy38 posted:
I am 38 yrs old recently diagnosed with ra the dr started me on prednisone and humira right away said i have a severe case ive had Humira shots so far he recently added me on methotrexate the humira helped me at first but now i feel like im going backwards ive never experienced This much pain ever its so depressing i am also type1 diabetic should i be getting better by now or do i have a ways to go? Are their certain excersises i could do to help? I take pain meds to cope with it i am so confused there is so much ive been told i dnt know anyone with R A .

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

help with methotrexate side effectsExpert
I recommend all my patients on methotrexate take at least 1 mg of Folic Acid daily to help decrease the risk of side effects. In those ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 29 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.