Skip to content
Remecaide
aw410 posted:
My doctor wants to start me on Remecaide. Is anyone taking it, and what can I expect. Thanks

DMS123 responded:
Hello...I have been on Remecaide for 2 months. Orencenia stopped working for me. Stopped Enbrel because I was sick. Keep thinking I should go back to Enbrel. Anyway, tried Humaria - allergic reaction, Methotrexate - worse month of my life. Remecaide - no flare ups. I just dont feel good. Seems like I am walking around with a bad head cold.

I would suggest you give it a try if it helps your RA. Good luck to you....

RebeccaLAc replied to DMS123's response:
Hello,
I am an acupuncturist who has been involved with western and eastern healthcare especially immune related conditions for the last 15 years. Part of why I love what I do is being able to see people come off their prescription medications while helping them resolve their pain, increase their energy and feel at ease in their bodies again. Sometimes the combination of prescriptions and Chinese medicine works wonderfully too so side effects don't come up.

Helping people with chronic pain autoimmune conditions like RA is a passion of mine. I'm looking for people like yourself to interview to see what has worked for you, what hasn't, and perhaps see new opportunities for healing. I"m gathering information so I can see how I can best help more people. If you or anyone else you know is interested, feel free to call or email, 415-730-2454 info@goldenpointsf.com

Be well,
~Rebecca Fettig L.Ac.~

aw410 replied to RebeccaLAc's response:
Rebecca Where are you located, I would be happy to give your some info.

aw410 replied to aw410's response:
Florida

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.