Have applied and denied since 10/2010 for RA and PTSD also MDd
spm1969 posted:
I am amazed that the system has to work like this..I have been suffering for a while with finding the right medication and dose for awhile as well... reoccurring nightmares panic attacks from trauma at age 8 and then again 11...also suffering from RA and bad side affects from prescription...prednizone is awfull...but great at the same aspect///anyhow I finally got a hearing in Nov.of 2012 and just to find out the judge wanted a med exp.to testify so the extended 4 months now i just went on 02/26/2013 where being 43 year old male broke down cried 3 different times I have had a problem in 2009 with Vicodin opiates and took the steps to get off them am on suboxoene program and have not relapsed ever..but their medical expert came in and said i am just a drug abuser and that i should get over being depressed in 8 weeks..then he asked if he could leave early....the judge i thought was just going to deny me and my lawyer brought up my RA and that is why i just found out he is bringing in another physc doctor as well as giving me a second hearing...I dont know what to think anybody been through anything like this with not a denial but a second hearing after only a few weeks???????