Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Have applied and denied since 10/2010 for RA and PTSD also MDd
spm1969 posted:
I am amazed that the system has to work like this..I have been suffering for a while with finding the right medication and dose for awhile as well... reoccurring nightmares panic attacks from trauma at age 8 and then again 11...also suffering from RA and bad side affects from prescription...prednizone is awfull...but great at the same aspect///anyhow I finally got a hearing in Nov.of 2012 and just to find out the judge wanted a med exp.to testify so the extended 4 months now i just went on 02/26/2013 where being 43 year old male broke down cried 3 different times I have had a problem in 2009 with Vicodin opiates and took the steps to get off them am on suboxoene program and have not relapsed ever..but their medical expert came in and said i am just a drug abuser and that i should get over being depressed in 8 weeks..then he asked if he could leave early....the judge i thought was just going to deny me and my lawyer brought up my RA and that is why i just found out he is bringing in another physc doctor as well as giving me a second hearing...I dont know what to think anybody been through anything like this with not a denial but a second hearing after only a few weeks???????

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.