Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
drug lefludomine
catful posted:
I have just been put on Lefludomine, along with my Hydroxychlor and Prednisone to control a flare....I am very concerned with the Lefludomine side effects and statement of taking 2 years to get out of system....I don't want to take this and wonder if anyone out there is currently taking and if they have similar concerns....I am exploring other options...and was told the supplement curumin might be of help.
Does anyone have any feedback? thank you.

Mommyfor2 responded:
Are you planning to have kids in the future? I'd hold off and ask for something else. Otherwise I'd suggest trying it nd seeing how you feel. I was terrified to try methotrexate but I thankfully don't have side effects yet (I have my third injection in a couple days). Im so glad I did it now. Sounds like your doctor is aggressively attacking the rheumatoid arthritis and from what I read that's the best way to do it.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Going gluten free
Hi! I just wanted to share my journey with y'all! I am only 24 and have had rheumatoid arthritis Since the age of 12. I was on ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.