Skip to content
Triple therapy?
Mommyfor2 posted:
I am predicted to have an aggressive form of rheumatoid arthritis . My doctor has me on two dmards (plaquenil and methotrexate) and I'm doing well. I can take them with dinner and stay up for the next few hours without problems or side effects. I was wondering if I should inquire about a third DMARD to slow down joint damage before it happens. I've read many promising things about triple therapy.

Physically I'm doing well. Morning stiffness lasts a few minutes, don't take pain killers. My only complaint is my hips ache with increased activity and especially at the end of th night when I try and sleep and I've stood a lot during the day. My hips are not stiff though.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

R.A.
Thanks everyone for the postings about R.A. being in the sacroilliac joint. It is a very debilitating pain, when combined with scoliosis ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.