Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sufferer of 27 years old
An_251293 posted:
got attacked by arthritis 9 months ago. took hellopathy got cured but striked again .now switched to Homeopathy but unfortunately outbroked extensively.

LadyNerilka responded:
You will never be cured of RA, just in remission. You will need to be on some sort of treatment for the rest of your life if you want to minimize damage done to your body. I am 25, was diagnosed at 19. I have tried many different treatments and the best for me has been biologic drugs (enbrel, cimzia) with methx. Biologic drugs and methx work great together but can also be taken independently. I would suggest going to a rheumatologist to discuss your options.
Doctors can be jerks, but don't be afraid to ask lots of questions, take notes on all the info they will throw at you, and even go home to think it over.
Good luck.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.