Skip to content
Silver Ring Splints
LadyNerilka posted:
I have swan neck deformity in 4 of my fingers so far. I thought it was something I would just have to deal with. Well last visit with the doc he referred me to a hand therapist to get fitted for silver ring splits. Why didn't he tell me about them sooner?!! They are amazing. I am getting strength back in my hands with the help of these. They are comfortable, and look good and I can do almost anything with them on. Unlike velcro or other splints I can even get them wet. You can treat them pretty much like you would a normal ring. People are constantly complementing my cool rings and even asking where to get them

If you have any type of deformity in your hands please look up silver ring splints; they have many many options to help with lots of issues.

Also, if you are ordering silver ring splints, have the person that sizes you give you a copy of the order form (including cust number) and a quote of the prices they will charge you. Then go home and price the splints on the silver ring splint website. I got mine straight from the website for over $100 cheaper than my therapist would have charged, per splint. And you can submit it to your insurance after.
xperky responded:
Thanks for the advice on ring splints. I'm watching my fingers change a bit and wondering if I would benefit from them. I'll ask my doc next visit.
marzipana responded:
LadyNerilka, thanks for sharing this. I checked out the website and they are very cleverly designed and attractive! Kind of a shock for finger splints!

I did check them out, and readers should know that they don't offer a splint for ulnar deviation (ulnar drift). Too bad...

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.