Skip to content
Thanks to all
nmacky posted:
I really appreciate all the responses and suggestions. I feel a bit better knowing that there are people who can actually relate to what is going on with my body, my life really.

I would like to change doctors but unfortunately my supplemental medical insurance provider combined with Medicare coverage doesn;\'t leave much room for changes.

I know part of my problem is I am so darned stubborn and have trouble admitting that I do need help in some matters and also I need to accept the idea of medication(s).

I am also in the position of not being able to keep my home maintained the way it should be and not being able to always afford to pay someone to do things that need to be done.

Sorry, there I go again, whining. Venting actually, because I do remind myself that things could be worse and maybe they will be in the future. But, I am going to try not to worry about that. Thanks again to all of you who took the time to "listen" and respond.

Blessings to all!

Nikki

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.