Skip to content
Rheumatoid Arthritis Suffers-Paid Phone/Web Interview
An_251919 posted:
Advanced Focus, a national market research company is looking for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis to participate in a paid market research study.

This is a 60-minute in Phone/Web Interview.

Who: Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients

Topic: RA Sufferers
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time: Times to be scheduled upon your convenience

Honorarium: $100

Where: Phone/Web Interview

Confidentiality is strictly maintained and only statistics are used. Your opinions, as a patient, are invaluable to our research.

If you are interested and would like to participate, please call Cathy at 212-217-2000 x2048 at your earliest convenience. Please reference job number 13-190 when you call.

We understand your time is valuable and as an appreciation of your help, you will receive an honorarium of $100 for your participation.

Take the Poll

What type of medication do you take?
  • Non-Biologic
  • Biologic
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

prednisolone may be more effective than prednisone in some patientsExpert
Rarely I will find a patient who is not getting the response I would expect with prednisone. In those patients, I will sometimes prescribe ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 39 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.