Skip to content
bad days...worse days
sfonseca7 posted:
Gone are the good days and bad days. They have been replaced with a series of bad days and worse days. Worse days are spent in a state of vegetation waiting for…actually looking for those bad days. It's the bad day that I'm enabled to accomplish those little things that move life forward.
I know I'm not alone.

xperky responded:
Sorry to hear. We do have to set new standards for ourselves living with RA.

Are you having trouble with your treatments lately? I hope you can try a new medicine combo that helps you more. Is it the pain, nausea or fatigue hitting you the worst? Or, all of the above? I wish the best for you.

sfonseca7 replied to xperky's response:
Thanks for replying. It's the pain and fatigue. I've been on Methotrexate for almost 2 years. Until recently RA has been managed but lately not so. My RA doctor is working with me to get into a clinical trial for a Biologic med. It's too expensive to consider taking the approved Biologic.

xperky replied to sfonseca7's response:
I understand about the expense! I hope you find the trial helpful.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

mouth sores
I recently read that when one takes methotrexate as many of us do with RA and Sjogrens Syndrome, it can make your levels of folic acid drop ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.