Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hand eczema and RA Who knew?
mej81 posted:
I have had bad "hand eczema" since I was 10 and am in my 30's now. Haven't gone to a doc or dermatologist in over 12 years because it's just so frustrating that there is nothing really out there to cure eczema just sooth. Well I had a really bad flare up this time and decided to pay the doc a visit with hopes that in the past 12 years there had been some kind of miracle cream invented. No luck there but for the first time they tested my blood and the results came back as RA. I never knew the two were linked. So with that being said and my absolute disknowlege of RA and not having many arthritis symptoms are things going to get worse for me in the future?

PainLube responded:
My dad has osteoarthritis in his knees and shoulders, not to mention scoliosis. A friend told me about a homeopathic pain relief lotion that has worked. After a few applications, his pain was significantly reduced. Now he applies it morning and night. www.PainLube.com Use Promo Code 72346 for FREE shipping & a gift. It has helped my dad so much, I decided to share this with other people. It's worth trying.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

mouth sores
I recently read that when one takes methotrexate as many of us do with RA and Sjogrens Syndrome, it can make your levels of folic acid drop ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.