Skip to content
newly diagnosed
dgpack posted:
hello all;

I am recently diagnosed (4 mo) and immediately put on methotrexate. after taking the first dose, I got online and did a lot of research, and immediately took myself off the methotrexate due to listed side effects. Needless to say the symptoms got worse, and today I put myself back on the Methotrexate. that stuff scares the hell out of me, Cancer, organ failure, etc. I am now seeing a Naturopathy to determine if I have Leaky Gut Syndrome, which mimics Ra.. I would rather have leaky gut than RA

PainLube responded:
My dad has osteoarthritis in his knees and shoulders, not to mention scoliosis. A friend told me about a homeopathic pain relief lotion that has worked. After a few applications, his pain was significantly reduced. Now he applies it morning and night. www.PainLube.com Use Promo Code 72346 for FREE shipping & a gift. It has helped my dad so much, I decided to share this with other people. It's worth trying.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Sauve Keratin Shampoo and question
I am about to start methotrexate so I read all the posts and decided to look up Sauve Keratin Shampoo on the internet so I could buy it. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful