RA and pulmonary fibrosis
karento posted:
I was told almost 3 years ago I had RA and I've taken many treatments, I fear for my joints twisting and the swelling and pain is often unbearable. But about 3 months ago I developed a stabbing pain in my back on my left side. I went to the Dr and was diagonsed with pnemoaia in both lungs so because of the meds i was taking for the RA methotrexate and humeria I was put in the hospital. After many chest xrays and ct scan it was learned that it was pulmonary fibrosis. I have never been so scared in all my life. I am now taking 60 mgs of prednizone daily and I am diabetic so lots of insulin. If anyone out there has feed back I would be so thankful. My drs seemed to be hopeful and I am trying but I lost my Dad to pulmonary fibrosis about 15 years ago he did not have RA. I am only 49 yrs old my Dad was only 58.

PainLube responded:
My dad has osteoarthritis in his knees and shoulders, not to mention scoliosis. A friend told me about a homeopathic pain relief lotion that has worked. After a few applications, his pain was significantly reduced. Now he applies it morning and night. www.PainLube.com Use Promo Code 72346 for FREE shipping & a gift. It has helped my dad so much, I decided to share this with other people. It's worth trying.