Skip to content
RA and pulmonary fibrosis
karento posted:
I was told almost 3 years ago I had RA and I've taken many treatments, I fear for my joints twisting and the swelling and pain is often unbearable. But about 3 months ago I developed a stabbing pain in my back on my left side. I went to the Dr and was diagonsed with pnemoaia in both lungs so because of the meds i was taking for the RA methotrexate and humeria I was put in the hospital. After many chest xrays and ct scan it was learned that it was pulmonary fibrosis. I have never been so scared in all my life. I am now taking 60 mgs of prednizone daily and I am diabetic so lots of insulin. If anyone out there has feed back I would be so thankful. My drs seemed to be hopeful and I am trying but I lost my Dad to pulmonary fibrosis about 15 years ago he did not have RA. I am only 49 yrs old my Dad was only 58.

PainLube responded:
My dad has osteoarthritis in his knees and shoulders, not to mention scoliosis. A friend told me about a homeopathic pain relief lotion that has worked. After a few applications, his pain was significantly reduced. Now he applies it morning and night. www.PainLube.com Use Promo Code 72346 for FREE shipping & a gift. It has helped my dad so much, I decided to share this with other people. It's worth trying.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.