Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need a new RA med....
lcover posted:
I'm currently on Simponi monthly injections and I take Etodolac when needed. Recently Simponi has stopped working and I'm starting to have flare ups again. How long until the biologics stop working anyway?

Methotrexate gave me a lung infection plus some other side effects such has horrible depression and hair loss. Tried Enbrel for 3 weeks and couldn't handle it. I felt terrible the entire time I was on it. As soon as I stopped, I started feeling better.

I'm curious as to what my doc would have me do after Simponi. I can't say I'm looking forward to it considering my first two experiences.

So what's next?

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

ARTREX...New US FDA approved product for arthritis
Wanted to inform the community that ARTREX cream is US FDA approved & tablets are US patented for rheumatoid & osteoarthritis. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.