Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

RA and Total Knee Replacement
mike201 posted:
I have very sever RA and am on biologic medications. Nine weeks ago I had a TKR. The post operation experience was very smooth if not almost enjoyable. I did get three DVT's which were treated successfully without drama. In hospital after surgery for five days then transferred to a rehab hospital for two weeks. As my surgeon said: the operation is 40% of the success with physiotherapy being the other 60%. How true was this!! I have had 40 hours of physio and can how walk well, ride a bike, climb stairs and walk in soft sand along a beach. I have no pain and am very pleased with the operation. I had knee problems for six months before I opted for the operation. This was a good move as it meant my leg muscles had not learnt how to over correct a faulty movement.There are a lot of negative stories around so I wanted to add a positive one for a change! All the best.

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.