Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FLARE UP!!!
marissa64 posted:
Hello to all that have this terrible disease. I have a question, I'm new to this so bear with me.
I have had RA for approx 8 years. I'm looking for something to help me while in a "flare up" I cannot move my ring finger on my left hand, if I try, it feels like I am ripping the tendon out very painful. Can anyone help me with OTC products? Creams etc? Has to be strong tho!!!!

Thank you
Kim

pharmageddon responded:
There is documented proof that this disease is caused by leaky gut syndrome. The mainstream medicine insists this is incurable because there is much money being made on the suffering of others. What better racket is is there than to be begging for anything to stop the pain at any price. RA is caused by leaky gut, cure the leaky gut and you cure the disease, not easy, not quick but it can and does happen.

marissa64 replied to pharmageddon's response:
Thank you for your response !! I'm going to look up "leaky gut" and gather some information.

Thanks Again!!

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

mouth sores
I recently read that when one takes methotrexate as many of us do with RA and Sjogrens Syndrome, it can make your levels of folic acid drop ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.