Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

cures for disease
pharmageddon posted:
I keep reading that medicine is looking for a cure for this condition and that it is always just over the horizon and then got to thinking. What do they have cures for? Not arthritis,not diabetes,not cancer,ms, chrons, migraines,osteoporisis, ibs,heart disease,parkinsons,ms,etc,nothing I can think of. Not one disease does modern medicine have a cure for, not one with the exception of anything that responds to antibiotics. Can anyone think of one disease that medicine can cure, not treat but cure.If so I would like to know what it is, because I can think of nothing. So anyone that thinks there will one day be a miracle cure of this monster from medicine is sadly mistaken. Are we being taken for a ride?
rymack17 responded:
Polio is all I can think of

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.