Skip to content
Humira question
An_246691 posted:
I was diagnosed with RA in July of 2012. After trying numerous combinations of meds without relief of signs & symptoms and/or really bad side effects, I was prescribed Humira in July of 2013. I was taken off Plaquenil but continue with Arava, folic acid. I was wondering what the norm is for biologics as far as how long most people continue on them before they stop working.Are there people out there that have been on them for numerous years? I just wonder what the heck is left after biologics since I'm already on one after only one year (but have been taking for 6 months with good results).thanks in advance for any help.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.