Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Humira?
lotsapain711 posted:
I have rhuem. arthritis and am taking Cymbalta and Lyrica. I have a lot of swelling in my knees and hands, aching feet, and am constantly tired. A friend of mine is taking the Humira injections and I was thinking about asking my doctor if it would be an option for me. Does anyone know about the benefits and side affects of this drug?

atti_editor responded:
Hi lotsapain711,

While I have no personal experience taking Humira injections, here is what our Drugs and Medications Center has to say about its potential side effects, precautions and interactions. You can also read what other WebMD users who have used Humira injections have to say in the drug's reviews here .

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.