Skip to content
A r er
silvercindy posted:
My actual meds are methotrexate 15mg at times 20mg,every week .cimzia 200mg every 15 days ,5 mg of corteson everyday,folic acid everyday besides the day before and after methotraxate,calcium d3 everyday .celebrex before sleep if necessary please i need advice, i am in pain mostly wrists, ancle, can't bear to stand on my knees, sjorgen desease mouth very dry when i wake up in the morning,sore throut for more then a year. dryness inside ears with dry skin that hurts when i lay my head on pillow itching elbows .Four hour sleep x night i feel so tired, during the day very little consentration my daughter says that i snore very loud and have apnea,very sad wish that someone can help me .

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

help with methotrexate side effectsExpert
I recommend all my patients on methotrexate take at least 1 mg of Folic Acid daily to help decrease the risk of side effects. In those ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.