Skip to content

Announcements

What are the effects of Masturbation on RA?
An_256831 posted:
Hello.
I am 24 years old. i was diagnosed with RA when i was 14. i live in Afghanistan and bad medical condition of the country has led my RA to a severe stage. i have taken different drugs, but it has been one year since i am taking Metotroxite that also not regular. One of the question i have is to ask if masturbation has impacts on the growth rate of RA as well as i want to ask how effective the Metotroxate drug is.

prat101 responded:
Hi an_256831 even I am diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and I took metotroxate drug for 1 year, my pain was reduced for some time but not for long and the drug that you are using has many side effects , so I dropped the drugs , now I am following paddison program which is a natural way of healing RA , and now 60% healed and my crp and esr levels are normal , you can find paddison program on Google

Anon_10688 responded:
Darling, with RA you should absolutely do anything that feels good! Love your body. Care for it, feed it healthy things, rest it well, wash and baby it with lotions and sweet smells, treasure it and do whatever feels loving, healthy and life affirming.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.