Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is it really RA?
djandnana posted:
I had to go see a Rheumatologist after being Diagnosed with Raynaulds. THey wanted to put me on medication etc. My legs were swollen ad the bottom of my feet were turning purple. The medication was making me feel really weird. WhenI would stand up I would feel like I was walking on a slant. Anyway, my toes also felt ice cold. I was always putting me feet in really hot water. They did blood work and my ANA was neg and RA level was just under 700. Does this mean I have RA? THey told me that some people have RA numbers into the thousands. I am really not worried about it but thought I should at least post on here and see what anyone else has to say. I also have swollen hands and have gone up 3 ring sizes. My Mother has RA and you can tell because every joint in her hands are swollen and crooked. Thanks

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.