what's the worst form of arthritis you can have?
leahquestions posted:
HI all, I'm back... My Dr. didn't specify , I skipped the subject, I was suffering tremendously then got on anti inflammatories, thought it was parvo virus and he explained my blood tests was neg for that but i had it sometime in my life. What he did say was that I had the worst type of arthritis there is....and it could be crippling....... I also have tendonitis and bone spurs .... my business is very physical which I'm rapidly getting more help..... i had to skip the main subject as i at the time didn't want to know... i got off the inflamatory meds for 5 days and started becoming stiff again with joint pain....... is there any other type of arthritis which can debilatate you rapidly? I will stay on the meds now htat's for sure. thanks leah

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear leah (leahquestions),

I am glad you were able to see your doctor. I'd call his office back and ask what kind of arthritis it was. In this article on the Types of Arthritis , you'll see it says, "There are more than 100 types of arthritis, a condition that affects more than 46 million U.S. adults..."

Best wishes,

Byroney

palacioone responded:
My whole body was getting stiff, my hand's were so swollen I couldn't close them, my ankels were so swollen I couldn't put on my shoe's anymore, I couldn't walk, I went to the doctor and was told I had Rheumatoid arthritis, I started getting shot from my Doctor, but it only last for day, there were times I had to dragg myself to the bathroom to take a cold shower my body was so swollen I thought it was the end of me , I was dying.-I stopped the shot's, because of the side affects, so I become to own Doctor, I stopped eatting all bread's "white rye wheat etc." Stopped all dairy products, started eating home cook meals, chicken breast, shopp down in little bite size, with veggies, stir fry on a woke, with olive oil, you can do turkey - things that will be easy on your system, and the best thing that help me I started drinking One bottle of water with a teaspoon of BAKING SODA before bed time and One bottle of water with a teaspoon of BAKING SODA when I got up, started excerising my Body, look up the spartan 300 workout on youtube, I been doing this for the past year, and now I been perfect, no more stiffness, nothing I been bless by God now I can walk - Run - workout, I thank the most High for this, I hope it helps you.