Skip to content
enbrel side effects
Ramona614 posted:
how long after starting enbrel did any side effects begin? l started it on tuesday, today is saturday night l am nausious, l have a headache and generally feel really bad. can someone help me?

LCover responded:
Hi Ramona,

I don't want to discourage you from Enbrel by any means because it sounds like it works for a lot of people. Some people have said it takes 3 months before it really works.

My personal experience was different. I only had 3 doses and I started having issues after two. I was feeling pretty bad physically/emotionally and after the third dose I asked my doctor for something different because I felt THAT bad. That is just me though...everybody is different and will have different experiences.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.