Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
schizophrenia
blue266 posted:
helo im shamna.....im 18yrs old ..... i have schizophrenia from 11th grade..... now im doin my architecture 2nd yr......... i completed first yr with lots of difficulties.........my sis who was really kind did all my work...... what shud i do now ........ im lagging way to behind in creativity ,mathematical and logical skills....... is there any way for me to improve this skills......... will i be able to continue this course..... plzz help

larsstarscanary responded:
Hi, shamna.

If your sister does all of your work, that doesn't help you at all! How will you be able to work if you weren't able to do your coursework?

Is there any way for you to get help/treatment from a psychiatrist or therapist?

You are very young--You can get help. I hope you've started getting help already.

All the best to you.

Lar

Rosie1rich responded:
I hope all has gotten better Shamma. Schizophrenics are so smart. My brother is and he has several college degrees. He just needs medication and regularly. You need to see your doctor and make sure you find right meds for you, this is a disease many people live with and are successful

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old divorce father. I have a beautiful daughter I enjoy working out, taking care of my skin and body . I enjoy writing poetry . I...More

Helpful Tips

How to Detect Early Schizophrenia Symptoms ?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder mostly connected with the thought process and emotional responsiveness. The medical condition is ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.