Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please, give me some insight.
sugarmagnolia777 posted:
I'm very worried about my friend. I haven't physically seen this friend in about 2 years but we've kept in contact via text the whole time we've been apart. He's always been very philosophical and it was nothing out of the ordinary for him to text me at 3am with a strange new idea but lately (and it's happening very fast) He seems to have gone from thinker to someone who's obsessed with good and evil, finding truth, and claims to feel a shift in the world of the balances of good and evil, he also told me just yesterday that he "has the seen the end and died a few times" and is very frustrated by reality...I'm so very worried and I can't tell if he's showing signs of the a mental illness or if he's just doing a lot of drugs..or both...please help me.

larsstarscanary responded:
I doubt if any of us could tell over the Internet what your friend is doing. And you haven't seen him in 2 years and can't tell.

But I had issues with good and evil, which was frightening.

Has your friend seen a psychiatrist?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

How to Detect Early Schizophrenia Symptoms ?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder mostly connected with the thought process and emotional responsiveness. The medical condition is ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.