Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
diagnosed with Schizophenia
goawayillness posted:
About 6 or 7 years ago i kinda lost it. I tried to kill myself and had a 10 old daughter at the time to take care of. I don't know what really happened to me in those years i really can't remember I got really mentally ill in them years. I lost the first and best job i have ever had in
2002. I was really going crazy thinking ppl was stairing at me and laughing. Thinking ppl was following me all the time. I stopped taking my all my meds and ended up in a intitute for which i don't know how long. I know my husband and little girl really missed me. I am a little bity better now but not much cause when i go in stores i don't like to be left alone or i can't stand annoying sounds that really angers me. I was diagnosed with Schizophenia. I scared the hell out my daughter when she was young telling her that i would lock us both in my bed room and set the house on fire and don't remember. I fell like the worse person on earth. Right now i listen to my doctors and take my meds, but I am very scared that i will go back to the way i was in those dark years of my life. I had to keep on having HIV test done cause in my mind I thought i had the desease and no one could convince me that i did'nt. I do not get the meaning of life. What is the real purpose of being here? I am 47 years old and suprisingly my daughter turned out to be a wonderful 17 year old cause her father has always been there for her. Now I am there for her to she let me into her wonderful life. I look up to God cause he is our savior. I just wish i knew why i was here on this earth. And why i don't understand that at all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old divorce father. I have a beautiful daughter I enjoy working out, taking care of my skin and body . I enjoy writing poetry . I...More

Helpful Tips

Can Vitamins and Supplements increase effectiveness of Antipsychotics?
Recently I've noticed a bunch of stuff on good sites that seem to confirm that vitamins such as Vitamin B and Antioxidants and ingredients ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.