Skip to content
POLL: Year I Started to See and Hear Strange Things On TV
Anon_124828 posted:
I'm doing this because a few years ago I went through something that seems like sci-fi now that I look back. One day I just started seeing these strange commercials on TV I'm sure they were not real, they were too nasty, and also started to hear voices speaking back to what I was thinking to myself in my head, inside the TV and out of the air. If you read this and can provide your input please do. If anyone has any questions go ahead and ask, and thank you.

Take the Poll

Does anyone out there see strange images on the TV that are not obviously there like strange commercials or people and voices coming from the TV seem to answer one's own internal self-talk? (if you've gone through this you can relate) Which exact year did this start to happen?
  • Prior to 2006
  • 2009 and Above
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old divorce father. I have a beautiful daughter I enjoy working out, taking care of my skin and body . I enjoy writing poetry . I...More

Helpful Tips

How to Detect Early Schizophrenia Symptoms ?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder mostly connected with the thought process and emotional responsiveness. The medical condition is ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.