Skip to content
George, or schizophrenia
geostorm2 posted:
George, oh he's got schizophrenia. the term that plaguesw the earth of humanity that know me. Or do they know me. I've been diagnosed with a mental illness going on 7 years. I hope to find some people to discuss topics relating to this illness. we all have questions, some of us i see are seeking the answer. I know reading some discussion has brought an, "I'm not alone" feeling to this subject. glad to see people can discuss this topic. we all need the help, some further into recovery than others. many with this illness know every day can be either up or down. and are unpredictable. somebody to talk to and share some personal things like, right medications it took them to stay well (i know everyone is different and respond to different medications) but perhaps we can share the trial we've been through to get some mutual answer or help eachother.thank you, geostorm!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old divorce father. I have a beautiful daughter I enjoy working out, taking care of my skin and body . I enjoy writing poetry . I...More

Helpful Tips

Can Vitamins and Supplements increase effectiveness of Antipsychotics?
Recently I've noticed a bunch of stuff on good sites that seem to confirm that vitamins such as Vitamin B and Antioxidants and ingredients ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.