Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday Night
Fowden posted:
Surely others are home alone on Saturday night. I can certainly understand that there are those that are out, but for me it would be creating a situation where I could cause a scene or get into trouble. The masses irritate me, I'm not a member of the herd and if I'm out amoungst them there is usually some sort of friction that's best for me to stay away from. I'm not better than anyone else in society, but I just don't mix well. I am feeling unusually well tonight and perhaps that is the catalyst for this rant. I recently started 20mgs Abilify and it is proving to be effective. I hope with all that it will continue and not peter out. OK, enough, I'm bored. Goodnight.

woolewe responded:
I too am like that, crowds make me freak out. But my doctor put me on Geodon twice a day so I hope it helps with my voices and visions. Good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old divorce father. I have a beautiful daughter I enjoy working out, taking care of my skin and body . I enjoy writing poetry . I...More

Helpful Tips

How to Detect Early Schizophrenia Symptoms ?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder mostly connected with the thought process and emotional responsiveness. The medical condition is ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.