Skip to content
i have schizoaffective disorder
bugsbunny123 posted:
what could you do to make thing wright
larsstarscanary responded:
What is it that you want to make right? I mean, do you want to make the schizoaffective disorder just go away, as if by magic? Or do you want to make up with someone because of the schizoaffective disorder? Or what?
lanrover replied to larsstarscanary's response:
I have schizoaffective too. There is no cure so its is a life long illness. Taking the medications will helpyou cope though. I am currently on zyprexa. good luck
larsstarscanary replied to lanrover's response:
I used to take Zyprexa--I believe it caused me type 2 diabetes. I and many others who took it developed diabetes. There was a gargantuan lawsuit regarding Zyprexa. Good luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

:::=== :::===== ::: === ::: :::===== :::==== :::==== ::: === :::==== ::: ::: ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ===== === ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.