Skip to content
My gf said I'm paranoid schizophrenia
An_248914 posted:
I don't think I'm ,but i have been thinking people has been in my house ,people watching me.I even bought a security camera .we were going to a Dr appoitmint the other day,the car was driving funny so i got out and looked at the tires thought one was bad and i stopped by a tire shop and bought one,there was nothing wrong with tire.Nothing is missing in my house .I'm taking clonazapam for anxiety ,panic attack .Before he gave me those meds he said i might be bipoler .i cannot sleep good ,every time my dog barks i jump up out of the bed to look outside but nothing there.can someone give me there opinion ?

ShaneDuval responded:
Hi. Shane Here, I am a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. Very severly actually. And from what you are explaining you are showing signs of only paranoia. Nothing more then that. Schizophrenic symptoms should last at least 6 months. Have you been hearing anything? Seeing anything unusual? These are some very common signs os the schizophrenic part of this. I would give it time and wait. You sound okay for now and nothing your hearing is fake and your min isnt playing tricks on you. If you are wooried thoush i would suggest seeing a doctor and asking what he thinks. Aslo your age is a big thing. Schizophrenia occurs usually after age 16 till 35. Normally no later then that. hope this helps

Spotlight: Member Stories

Major Depression-Severe w/ Psychotic Features.

Helpful Tips

Can Vitamins and Supplements increase effectiveness of Antipsychotics?
Recently I've noticed a bunch of stuff on good sites that seem to confirm that vitamins such as Vitamin B and Antioxidants and ingredients ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.