Skip to content
parent of schizophrenia young adult..HELP!!!
yahya7 posted:
My son is 22 and schizoprenic. He refuses to accept his condition therefore refusing meds. He has ran away twice by taking cars. The voices don't like me. I'm a single mom, I need help..he doesn't trust and is emotionless. A surviving schizoprenic man who has experience in it would be able to help him understand.I live close to phila. And northern de. If there is help please..I beg you, help me..I don't sleep, worry 24/7..I read everything about his condition.I need a different approach because he is in denial. My email is please help..god bless
Anon_124828 responded:
The best thing to do is to try to bring in an expert, maybe a social worker because if it gets worse he could suffer the consequences.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Major Depression-Severe w/ Psychotic Features.

Helpful Tips

:::=== :::===== ::: === ::: :::===== :::==== :::==== ::: === :::==== ::: ::: ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ===== === ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.