Skip to content
DO I HAVE SHIZOPHRENIA??
faerychild69 posted:
I am a 44 year old woman who suffers from bipolar II with anxiety. I started to have hallutinations about a year ago.. Sometimes i will remember them and sometimes i wake up in the ER after my kids would call 911 because i was talking way way out of my head.. i know i talk some weird stuff out of the blue and play it off alot. when i talked to psych the first time he blew me off, then was gonna start invega and changed him mind.. have done nothing since. i have moved to fl now and have go get a new dr... are any of these signs of shizohrenia or am i just certified? I do see some really weird things and and talk way out of my head if this helps

jamieseadorf responded:
hello dear, how are you doing today, i am so sorry i have not write to you, orry for my late reply.I guess you are fine and now will be having a wonderful time. i just wanted to say hi, i will love you to reply me as soon as possible so i inform you on what to do my dear. i leave you now bye for now
this is my email write me soon as possible ok (jamieseadorf@yahoo.com)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

Can Vitamins and Supplements increase effectiveness of Antipsychotics?
Recently I've noticed a bunch of stuff on good sites that seem to confirm that vitamins such as Vitamin B and Antioxidants and ingredients ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.