Skip to content
Schizo-affective disorder internal full body electric shocks
tracyop posted:
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Hi, I have been diagnosed with Schizo-affective disorder, I have been under mental health care all of my life. every once in a while I experience internal full body shocks, it's like being electrocuted. there is no consistency that I have noticed. it just happens whenever it wants to. I have spoke to my psychiatrist about it on many occasions, but they either don't understand what I am saying, or do not know what it is. I am fine with it happening, as mentioned before, I have dealt with this my entire life. I am just curious as to why my body does this. I can usually reset my brain by taking 1 extra Effexor 150mg to equal 300mg.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

Can Vitamins and Supplements increase effectiveness of Antipsychotics?
Recently I've noticed a bunch of stuff on good sites that seem to confirm that vitamins such as Vitamin B and Antioxidants and ingredients ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.