Skip to content
Getting help for a loved one
mncat98 posted:
How do I convince a loved one to get tested for possible Schizophrenia? We have family history.
larsstarscanary responded:
Does your loved one have a PCP (primary care physician)? If you can talk to the PCP, maybe you can give some history and get treatment for your loved one.

There are mobile crisis teams, too that ride around. I don't remember if they can diagnose, though.
Emmanuel22 responded:
larsstarscanary replied to Emmanuel22's response:
Hi, back at you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Major Depression-Severe w/ Psychotic Features.

Helpful Tips

:::=== :::===== ::: === ::: :::===== :::==== :::==== ::: === :::==== ::: ::: ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ::: === ===== === ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.