Skip to content
Seeking an answer about schizophrenia
lilxmissxone posted:
Hey, so I have searched everywhere on the web for an answer to this & came up empty handed & I'm hoping somebody on here can help.
Ok, my brother (30) was diagnosed a few years ago w/Schizophrenia. He is currently serving a 25-30 yr sentence he recieved for doing acts of which "voices" in his head told him to do, according to my brother. My brother & I come from a completely broken background & this last January, our mom suddenly passed away. I believe this had a major effect on my brother but idk yet. So, the prison he has been at is about 10 hours away from the city I live in. In the middle of my city is the State Penitentiary. My brother was transferred to the state pen about a month ago. My sister told me they moved him here because he has become unresponsive & they want to run tests to see why this has happened & they want him closer to family. My question IS, WHAT exactly does this mean "he has become unresponsive"? Can ANYBODY give me ANY kind of info or point me towards a website that could explain this to me, please!!!???????????? It would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
Thank You

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

How to Detect Early Schizophrenia Symptoms ?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder mostly connected with the thought process and emotional responsiveness. The medical condition is ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.