Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I would like to introduce....
Off_The_Wall posted:
I would like to introduce to each of you, my baby girl Payton Ashley. She was born last October 15 by way of c-section after 32 hours of labor. She is 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 19.5 inches. I was then kept in the hospital until yesterday because I developed very high blood pressure due to preclamsia (which usually occurs during labor but can develop after delivery.) Payton and I are finally home and are getting to know each other. I love her more than I ever could have imagined!

Here are pictures of Payton Ashley:

http://tinypic.com/r/2vblvfq/7
http://tinypic.com/r/332mnwn/7
FirstPrevious12NextLast

washedaway responded:
YAY Hip hip hooray

Welcome Payton Ashley to our crazy family

How adorable you are!!!

Cyber Auntie Nena (cause Kendra is hard for little mouths to say)

Congrats OTW, she's a doll...and I LOVE the name

Enjoy getting to know your new little one

(((hugs)))

listless responded:
Ohhh.....Payton is so cute!!!!

32 hours of labor oh wow I'm sorry, but glad you are doing better now and able to go home with your little one.

Thank you for the update and pictures OTW.

I hope you and Payton are able to get lots of good bonding time in. Enjoy her and your new role as mommy!!

penguie responded:
congrats on your new bundle of joy! I hope that all goes well for your new family

lostkate responded:
Congratulations!!! So glad you are home and doing well. Nice size baby!! Beautiful name, Enjoy!!
Kate

Rubberboa responded:
She is absolutely gorgous!!

congrats!!!

RB
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lovelylemontree310 responded:
Congrats, B!!! So glad to hear that you guys are okay -- and she is beautiful.

Headline responded:
She's beautiful! WHEEE! Congratulations!!

(And so glad to hear you've recovered from the preeclampsia, what an ordeal you had but you sound like every other mama who ever said it was all more than worth it!)
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. -- Coach John Wooden (1910-2010)

dem24 replied to Headline's response:
god bless you and your family, enjoy every min. of her life really does fly by congrats

ZeldaAlone responded:
Oh Peyton is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your little one!!

Glad you're doing better, OTW!!

slik_kitty responded:
yay!!!! welcome payton! she is such a cutie.

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((OTW)))))))

So glad to hear you're doing well... was pacing and worrying about you! .....(you know me.... )

What a beautiful name!.....really pretty!.. and she is adorable! ....welcome to a wonderful new phase in your life hon.. new beginnings everywhere... be happy my friend...show her how beautiful life can be!....

Big hugs
Auntie Snowy ...

bod27 responded:
oh congratulations - she is sooooo adorable. You must be very proud

Glad you are both well, at home and getting to know each other.

Congratulations once again.

jankearney123 replied to bod27's response:
what a beautiful child! honestly those eyes! and her complextion ..........She must have beautiful parents! I love the name as well otw!
payton ashley welcome home! Well now otw you don't have to be scared anymore because you've been thru the hard stuff!
thank you so much for sharing the pics! auntie fran is honored to be a cyber auntie!
CONGRATULATIONS!

MyDeli responded:
Congratulations!! There is nothing like being a mom

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.