Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
trigger trigger
leanie98 posted:
[TRIGGER]
I hurt so badly that i dont even want to exist.It is extrememly so hard not to selfharm.I dont know if i can win the battle not to selfharm.I feel like i cant even think and feel irrational.I am trying hard to keep myself in check as much as possible this s***** I really dont think anyone really cares and that could be irrational but that i how i feel. I just dont want to hurt anymore emotionally or physically.It is not going away as much as i fight.Who the heck just wants to exist .That is no life.Sorry for being such a downer.

leanie 98 hugs to everyone Thanks for listening

Headline responded:
[TRIGGER] (((hugs))) Hearing your pain and desperation.

I understand the feeling that no one cares. Sometimes I get in that spot too - for me it's like "If anyone really cared, they'd rescue me from all the bad things. If they cared, they'd protect me from feelings, thoughts, stresses, bad news, the past and the future."

I can't rescue you... but I hope it sounds caring to you that I wish I could rescue you.
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. -- Coach John Wooden (1910-2010)

leanie98 replied to Headline's response:
[TRIGGER]
Thank you so much headline.I am glad that you shared that with me.Now i dont feel so alone with all these feelings.You are so sweet to think that you would want to rescue me from this.I too would want to rescue someone from these feelings also.Thank you for sharing

leanie hugs

jankearney123 replied to leanie98's response:
[TRIGGER] awwwwwwwwleanie)))))))))))

its hard i know cuz i've been struggling too. i wish someone would come down from heaven and rescue me too sometimes. i'll volunteer too to rescue you because i do care. however, we both know thats not rational.

live only in the moment................nothing else not tomorrow or the next hour or minute the moment.

slik_kitty responded:
[TRIGGER] hugs hugs. i wish i could take all the pain away.

leanie98 replied to slik_kitty's response:
[TRIGGER]
i thank you for wanting to take the pain away We all that is not going to happen just like that.Thank you for your help and making me feel that i am not alone I do feel like a lose however.I do wish that someone could take the pain away but we all that cant happen.I wish that i could that for other people also It would all be so easy wouldn't it .You are so sweet and kind.

leanie hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.