Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Caprice - suprize party
Rubberboa posted:
well since your b-day was not pleasant last year, I thought we should just celebrate it early so this year, You desirve a happy birthday every year.

Spreds out a bunch of crunchie fall leaves and pumpkins for decorations.

bubbles up a caldron of witches brew.

makes you an orange cake with 50 candles (someone else will have to light them - I'm banned from flamible objects at the moment)

If I could I would give you these presents:

a complete set of my childrens books to read to your grandbabies.

A velvet cape with a ancient staff so you would look smashing for halloween.

A day of no pain. A day where the sun lifts you and erases the pain. A day that ends with night washing over you and erasing the fatiuge.

a new computer chair with a hook on the back to hang the SA boards pink fuzzy blanket so its close if you need it.

and a can of olives.

So glad you were born. Even gladder your my friend.

Happy birthday dear one.

Tcos
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dem24 responded:
i hope you have very special v dats for many years to come

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday caprice. we love you!!!! hugs

washedaway responded:
Happy birthday dear Caprice :)

bod27 responded:
Happy Birthday Caprice. Have a wonderful time with many friends all around you.

I totally believe in the movability of the birthdays. They can be such stressful periods of the year. Choosing another date - when you can create a wonderful day just for yourself is a great idea. Thanks Tcos for this

lovelylemontree310 responded:
Yay! Happy birthday to you, Caprice! I'm so glad that you've been around all these years as moderator ... through all of WebMD's changes.

*lights sparkler candles*

ZeldaAlone responded:
Yes! Happy birthday, Caprice! We're so lucky you have you and your angelic smile! Thank you for all you do for us! <3

lostkate responded:
Happy Birthday Caprice, Thank you for being here and being part of my life.

lizzyerd85 responded:
happy birthday caprice!

best wishes.

Headline responded:
I'll light the candles. Might take me a while because I'm a total pyrophobe and will be busy trying to keep the thing-with-fire-on-the-end as far from myself as possible... but for you, Caprice, I'll do it! :)

And I'll bring you lots of plushies straight from Australia - a plushy koala, wombat, kooka, lorikeet and a plushy roo with a joey - that you can share with your grandbabies or just keep to yourself for those days you need something soft and comfortable.
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. -- Coach John Wooden (1910-2010)

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
*SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE*

:-) :-D XD

I'll say it again........

*SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE*

Oh my, what lovely thoughts, what lovely gifts - how did you you know exactly what I wanted/needed???!!!!! I'm seriously sitting here with the loopiest grin on my face and with happy tears in my eyes.

What lovely friends..... *happysighs*

Thank you, dear ones. Thanks for all your strength and generosity and eloquence and humor and caring over the years, to each other and to me.

You all are too much!
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Headline replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
By the way, you just gave US a gift, Caprice!

Question: Exactly how many characters do you need to fill all the space on the front page with stuff that won't be triggery?

Answer: Counting the little stars, EXACTLY the number of characters in a big Caprice smile!

:D
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. -- Coach John Wooden (1910-2010)

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Headline's response:
Really? Ain't I clever! LOL!
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

jankearney123 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
O MY GOODNESS
are you ready for my birthday song
ummmmmmuhhhhhhhhclears throat and hmmmmms
a onea and a twoa and a threea
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CAPRICE YOU ARE SO SPECIAL AND A GODSEND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHILD OF GOD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO 50 EH? RIGHT ON. I WAS SO PETRIFIED OF TURNING 50 AND THEN I THOGUHT WAT THE HEY AND WELL ITS NOT SO BAD RIGHT?

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME OVER THE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN HAVE SOME OF YOUR ADVICE IN MY SKILLS BOOK!

WELL HERE'S TO A GREAT HOLIDAY FOR YOU! MAY DAUGHTER WAS BORN OCT 20 AND SHE'S 28 THIS YEAR.
YIPPEE.....................OCTOBER IS A GREAT FALL MONTH TO BE BORNEDED IN LOL.

HAPPY DAY DEAR FRIEND FRAN

snowyowl33 responded:
Snowy comes screaming round the corner gasping and out of breath......OMG!! I am ALWAYS late!!!! .....she mumbles to herself, and pulls out a calender from her "Bag of all Things".... quickly she flips through the months.....she stares...she shakes her head......un real...you did it again Snowy!.....sigh... She throws the calender back into her bag, and reaches in again... "where is it???" she rummages around in the depths of her bag.... A HA!! found it! She pulls out a gynormous (sp) box, wrapped in pretty birthday paper and topped with a purple sparkly bow that and giggles when moved.. Snowy looks at the bow..... "ok now, you behave yourself" .. she pats the bow, and smiles as it begins to giggle again...

Snowy zooooms at full speed across the country to the lovely west coast (through the snow in Saskatchewan... shudder) and quietly arrives at Caprice's door...... she gentle puts the huge box down on the doorstep, and smiling at the bow, places her finger on her lips.. shhhhhh now, she says..... and knocks on Caprice's door.....quickly darting behind the porch and waits..........(to be continued when Caprice answers the door....)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.