Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Those of you having problems, can you please check to see if things
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
are fixed for you. We took the board down and put it back up to see if that fixed the issues. Please let me know if it's better for you now, the same or worse.

Thanks,
Emma

Rubberboa responded:
I can now open threds by clicking on the heading agian (was 404) before. so thats better.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Rubberboa replied to Rubberboa's response:
testing...

(this is all my fault btw....I fed the mogwi after midnight....or maybe its Caprices fault for turning 50 when she looks 25)

Rubberboa responded:
hey hey!! its working!

Rubberboa replied to Rubberboa's response:
and I can access from my old saved link!

(Hands the mods and programs a comb to fix there hair and a valium for there nerves)

oh and good morning Ms Emma.

Peace be the journey

Paja

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to Rubberboa's response:
Good Morning Paja,

It's been a while since I've been over for a visit, I'll try not to stay away as long next time. Hopefully you are not the only one who's fixed. I hope everyone is fixed now.

I hope your long day at work goes quickly!

Take care,
Emma

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to Rubberboa's response:
I'll take that comb, thanks! A good hair day is a great day I always say! :) Working for me too on IE.
Paja can you give Emma the valium, she has 5 kids! :)
Good Morning Emma and Paja!

Chrissy~

Rubberboa replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Chrissy and Emma,

have to tell you I got home last night after midnight and logged on to see the status of the upgrade and was suprized to see the boards up.

And KNOWING how glitchie our board is, are my first response was "ITS A TRAP!!" (obscure StarWars reference)

Hopefully this is the last of the tricks and we can now go check out all the treats that got added to the program.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Rubberboa's response:
Teach you to feed Mowgli after midnight. How many times do we have to tell you? ;-)
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

jankearney123 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
yeah paja quit feeding mowgli after midnight. For heavens sake!

purpledolphingirl4 replied to jankearney123's response:
you guys crack me up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.