Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Trigger
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
Not doing good. The urge is back for some odd reasons. Had a rough day. If I do it then questions be asked by my T or don't do it and i feel more like going to explode. I should be feeling good since I've been doing all I've asked but its not there. Won't see T until Friday since its been rescheduled. Can't seem to get the thought out of my mind. help.

slik_kitty responded:
find things to distract yourself. come sit with me at the cocobar and drool over sam elliot with me. he he he.

sorry this is happening, but i know you are strong and i know you can get through this. hugs

snowyowl33 responded:
((((((((((((((Beej))))))))))))

Sorry I wasn't around till now.....have you sent me an email yet?? ................say WHAT???? Kitty are you trying to muscle in on my SAM???? ....humph...however Beej honey...I understand what your saying.... try to fight those feelings and write write write.... get it down on paper.....try to hold on until you see your tdoc.....oh.. that's tomorrow! your almost there....throwing you a rope and hanging on the you....

Big hugs!

Snowsuit :)

purpledolphingirl4 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Sorry I've been in bed most of the day. Just to preventive kind of thing. It helped. One more night left. Well I'm going back to bed cuz I have an early eye appt. I almost forgot.

beej

snowyowl33 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
((((((((((((Beej)))))))))))

How did your tdoc's appt go?? and how are you doing???

Hey I'm waiting for your email hon......

Huge hugs!

Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an 18-year-old college student who has been battling depression and anxiety for years. I just started therapy a few months ago and am currentl...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.